Plymouth, United Kingdom
£40 - 50/hour
10 months ago
Working specifically at 10 Dock, the Construction (Package) Manager will be key in supporting a major infrastructure upgrade and modernisation programme within Devonport Royal Dockyard.
These roles are available on long term 12 month+ contracts for multi-year projects at Devonport.
We are seeking specialists in leading distinct packages within major infrastructure projects. The areas of specialism include the need for managers in civil works, mechanical or electrical systems and services, construction management and/or building demolition.
Your specific experience in these field will then undertake a role as Package Manager to lead and deliver distinct packages within the major project. This will include the likes of the following;
• To manage and control delivery of distinct package(s) of work as defined by the Project Manager.
To ensure the scope of work definition will satisfy the project / package requirements.
• Development of plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
• To develop, monitor, forecast and report against budget.
• Undertake stakeholder management in relation to defined tasks.
• Ensure all works are planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo security checks to obtain MOD security clearance