Southwark, London, United Kingdom
£350 - 425/day
about 1 year ago
The role of the Content Developer will be to develop a range of training and learning materials for the MET Police training programmes.
Ideally with a understanding of Met Police operations or with previous experience working with police or emergency services training, you will develop lesson plans and learning material for the PEQF range of programmes.
- Understand and translate raw / source material and information provided into compelling and engaging lesson plans and learning collateral
- Work with the 3rd party content developers to ensure outputs meet the requirements of the lesson plans and design brief
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the content prior to final sign off
- Ensure content will deliver an excellent student experience in accordance with the programme requirements
- Share best practice and engage in standardisation activities to enhance and develop the programme and ensure a consistent learning experience across the team
- Ensure the content meets the requirements of the awarding bodies (HEIs) and the internal quality assurance framework
- Support in the training of staff to roll out programmes.
- Ideally have operational knowledge/understanding of the MET.
- Experience of developing interactive, engaging teaching and assessment collateral
- Experience of supporting and driving the progression of students delivering apprenticeships or other work-based learning