Devonport, United Kingdom
£35 - 45/hour
8 months ago
*Due to the security clearance nature of this position, we can only accept applicants who are British Nationals*
Planning Engineer required for initial 6-12 month contract working at Devonport Dockyard.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Senior Planning Engineer, you will be required to utilise relevant project planning tools and undertake cost reports for all work designated.
- Develop the Project Planning and Cost Control functions on a nuclear project.
- Maintain the budget inventory of approved tasks
- Assist in the development of a rationalised project planning and cost collection service for the whole of Engineering Services.
- To manage a team of Administrators/Cost Engineers when project requirements arise.
- Requisite project management / planning experience and Primavera P6