Plymouth, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
To work at the prestigious Devonport Dockyard, the Plant Operations Maintenance Officer will be supporting a major infrastructure upgrade at Dock 10.
The Plant Operations Officer will be tasked with maximising equipment reliability and availability through the planning and control of plant installation, maintenance, modification, documentation and data to enable effective planning of maintenance activity within resource and time constraints.
- Oversee, plan and monitor the work of contractors engaged in the maintenance of plant and equipment
- Analyse data in the maintenance management system, identify opportunities and learn how to improve maintenance service delivery and increase reliability and availability.
- Develop and deploy plant maintenance schedules & plans and monitor & oversees schedule adherence and progression.
- Updating computer maintenance systems, analysis of maintenance and plant data to produce accurate plans and maintenance schedules.
- Generating and optimising plans and schedules for the upkeep of plant and equipment
- Similar experience in relevant industry and a detailed understanding of the performance of plant and a good knowledge and experience of the operational environment.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements