Plymouth, United Kingdom
16 days ago
To work at the prestigious Devonport Dockyard, the Works Manager will be supporting a major infrastructure upgrade at Dock 10.
The Works Manager will lead the site operational team and activity for the plant maintenance function.
Typical plant can include power generation (electrical, heat, steam, etc.), distribution (heat, power, light, air, gas, etc.), manufacturing plant, water treatment plant (clean, ionised, waste), effluent plant, etc.
- Provide plant operations services and control for plant operations including planning and scheduling maintenance activities, documentation control, works order and contractor control and progress & performance reporting
- Lead and manage the plant operations team providing a planning, recording and monitoring service to plant management.
- Meet monthly and quarterly KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Analysis of maintenance and plant data to produce accurate plans and maintenance schedules.
- Work with plant operations team to ensure planned maintenance schedules are delivered and oversee adherence and timely completion of work carried out to increase operational effectiveness
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Similar experience in relevant industry and a detailed understanding of the performance of plant and a good knowledge and experience of the operational environment.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements