Fleet , United Kingdom
£21.51 Ltd p/hr
4 months ago
Location: Minley, Fleet
Rate: PAYE £16.53 / Ltd rate = £21.51 per hour
Or permanent: £34,759 - £37,476
Duration: Length of Contract: 6 months (Permanent role also being recruited),
Hours/Shift: 8 hours a day over 5 days, 40 hours per week.
- Leaking taps, shower mixers- daily
- Washing machines, tumble driers, toilet flush buttons, pan connectors, w/c bottom feed inlet valves, kitchen sinks, bottle traps, toilet seats, basins, complete toilets, radiators, TRV heads, radiator valve bodies
- Drainage blockages basic only – we divide the drainage, toilet blockages equally within our engineers.
- Air Handling Unit faults, belts, filters, lockouts, power cycle, power surge, BMS lock outs.
- Sewage Pumping Station, operation of pumps, float valve, related generator, control panel etc
- To replace faulty pipework’s, valves, mixers, TMV`s underneath built in basins in ablutions
- To work underneath shower trays, baths, tiny rising cupboards and in plant rooms.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Temperature recording tasks hot and cold
- Flushing outlets 4 times every month
- Check Cold Water Storage Tanks
- Flush fire hydrants
- Escort contractors
- Admin tasks
The following is a nice to have but not essential for this role. If you hold an in date gas certificate, we may also ask you to complete the following.
Commercial Gas related works
- To reset slam shut gas valves – daily
- To check operations of ECV, GSV, Pressure Regulators – To check Gas supply and control - weekly
- To repair gas boilers – PCB boards, sensors, wiring, pressure switches, gas diaphragms, heat exchanger’s, modules, pilots, flu, Andrew Water Heaters, Lochinward Cylinders, Remeha and Vailiant Boilers, Wall hang and free standing gas boilers, Pressure Vessels, Pressurization Units,
- Safety Valves, Pressure relief valves, basic wiring, gas interlocking issues, fire alarm, fire dumpers, AHU triggering.