Bedford, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
Working with a leading automotive manufacturer a Design and Project Engineer for Interior Cabin parts/modules is required for an automotive OEM in Bedford.
The role will enable you to working from home initially with long term flexibility on office presence as well.
This is a 12 month rolling contract with a base rate of £28.05/hr and £4.29/hr holiday accrual totalling £32.34 as a gross PAYE rate.
You will be involved in interior systems design and project engineering, planning and delivering design changes on time and to budget.
- Supplier management (cost / quality and timing)
- Meeting regulation & safety performance
- Managing and reporting test validation
- Managing and reporting cost performance
- Managing and reporting part quality / reliability
- Technical analysis of market concerns
- Managing and reporting adoption timing and delivery
- Secure industry leading customer satisfaction
- Competitor benchmark and trend, research & analysis
- Supporting global strategies with European customer voice
- Work within a cross functional global team