Plymouth , United Kingdom
Up to £45p/hr Ltd
16 days ago
Rate: £34.07 p/hr PAYE / £45.00 p/hr Ltd
You will be responsible for the delivery of the civil / structural elements of the Enabling Works design packages and provide general support to the wider Enabling Works Principal tasks, responsibilities are:
- Develop scope and requirements for civil / structural related elements of 10 Dock Enabling Works scope – which may delivered at project level or with Design House support.
- Provide civil / structural input to multi-disciplinary elements of 10 Dock Enabling Works Scope.
- Communicate and liaise with Enabling Works stakeholders, other Design Leads and Enabling Works project team.
- Agree and articulate how the Enabling Works design packages will support implementation of 10 Dock main construction.
- Plan for effective project implementation ensuring compliance with all relevant company/project arrangements, including for example CDM, BIM.
- Ensuring effective Quality Management Arrangements, operate and deliver through compliance
- Ensure that the processes and activities being managed are appropriately documented with appropriate records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied.
Ensure that staff and contractors are familiar with the hazards and risks (Health, Safety & Environmental) associated with the work undertaken by the delegated engineering team through effective management and communication of the Risk Assessment.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- A degree in an appropriate engineering discipline eg. Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer, registered with Engineering Council, or working towards.
Sound understanding and application of relevant:
- Industry legislation, Codes and Standards
- Design Engineering Practices
- Company and departmental procedures relating to Design, Health & Safety