Andover, United Kingdom
£30 - 40,000
5 months ago
An experienced Process Engineer is required to support a company within the semi-conductor power electronics industry.
Reporting to the Senior Process Engineer your role will be key in supporting the planning, developing and implementation of NPI.
- Take a hands on approach to working on Automated manufacturing assembly lines and machinery
- Support and development of new manufacturing processes
- Support manufacturing through all stages of assembly
- Analyse defects, participate in root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Experience working in an automated manufacturing assembly line environment, ideally within the automotive industry.
- Qualified to HND level or equivalent in mechanical, production or electrical engineering or similar equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of problems solving and improvement techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive APQP process would be beneficial
Further information and full job specification will be discussed upon application.