London, United Kingdom
£560 per day LTD Umbrella (Inside IR35)
4 months ago
Home Based 100%
£560 per day (Ltd Umbrella Inside IR35) or PAYE
6-12 months +
Techniche is working with a large Financial Institution who are looking to appoint an experienced Product Lead on a long term assignment. Business Change and Product Delivery experience are along with recent exposure to Banking or large Financial institutions are essential contributors to this role.
- Financial sector projects experience (either banking, markets, trading etc)
- Product Owner experience. Owning a product vision and able to engage Senior level Stakeholders for buy in to the Product Concept
- Ideally experience of a Product or Project related to regulatory compliance or regulatory implementation
- Ideally experience in the concepts related to data
- Agile experience
- Quality experience (Six Sigma / Lean Methodology)
- Ensure that change/business initiatives that impact Markets Business Unit are implemented successfully and drive the vision forward across the business
- Provide hands-on support for all initiatives related to sharing best practices, optimal utilisation of resources and standardisation of processes.
- Ensure an Agile iterative software development approach is supported and promoted across all project initiatives
- Ensure that change initiated is communicated appropriately and all stakeholders are engaged to ensure Changes are implemented successfully
Challenges & Responsibilities:
- Building exceptional collaborative stakeholder relationships to ensure expectations are managed at all times.
- Driving change and deploying best practices and standards across multiple entities.
- Delivering to tight timescales to achieve project objectives across a multiplicity of risk system components.
- Accountability for meeting demanding PLAs for timely accurate and value-added high quality deliverables and where possible with minimum disruption to existing risk systems, or to risk management/ controls.
- Dealing assertively but sensitively with internal/external demands and conflicts.