Techniche Global are working with a Global Technology Engineering organisation to appoint a Production Planner. This is one of 6 Engineering offices across the UK. The company has a global reach with offices dotted across Europe, Middle East, Asia & the Americas.
You will coordinate and interface with purchasing, warehouse, manufacturing, Project management and quality departments to ensure the execution of the manufacturing facility’s Master Production Plan and Master Shipping Schedule, and to ensure that all customer requirements are being met.
- Manages and Maintains Master schedule.
- Initiates manufacturing orders and/or purchase order requests and progresses through to completion.
- Reviews customer backlog for specific product lines.
- Monitors status of existing manufacturing orders/purchase orders. Initiates requests to buyers for material to be expedited from suppliers and communicates priorities to operations supervisors.
- Conducts forecast analysis, reviews safety stocks, and make updates accordingly to the Material Master Record.
- Provides quotations and customer order updates to Sales.
- Maintains Material master records in ERP system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.