Andover, United Kingdom
£50,000 - 65,000
about 1 month ago
This is a rare opportunity for an innovative Programme Manager to lead the business on an exciting Automotive manufacturing project for the Electric Vehicle industry.
You will lead the company in the business venture, forming and shaping a team of skilled Engineers across Quality and Process Engineering, delivering from concept through to delivery.
The role reports direct to the Managing Director and will liaise closely with customers and other internal/external stakeholders:
- Ensure efficient production methods are utilised and/or developed for product design and tooling in coordination with the customer and engineering teams.
- Work closely with design team to determine product specifications in line with specifications and quality standards.
- Coordinate and manage a New Model Introduction process using Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology, in line with TS16949 guidelines.
- Manage the customer relationship, including managing site visits, establishing positive working relationships.
- Grow and maintain a multi skilled and flexible team whilst managing and maintaining project plans and relevant documentation to stay on schedule.
Background and Experience Required:
- Exposure and experience within the automotive industry and its supply chain.
- An excellent commercial understanding with strong customer/supplier relationship experience
- Experience of New Model or New Production Introduction process - ideally within the automotive industry.
The role will require some UK and overseas travel on occasion. Further details to be provided at application.