Bedford, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Working with a leading engineering company, the Project Administrator will be responsible for ongoing administration support, working closely with Senior Engineers and Project Support teams.
The role is available on an initial 12 month contract with a basis pay rate of £10.35/hr PAYE plus holiday accrual and pension contribution.
- Support in the creation and distribution of formal communication documents to support project development.
- Meeting management to include booking, sending invites and distributing agendas and minutes.
- Support in the preparation and running of project events related to the department.
- Management of online team intranet sites where required.
- Liaison with other R&D sections to request feedback, responses and data, following up where necessary.
- Lifecycle Planning Support, chairing meetings and gathering responses and feedback.
- Short Term Schedule (STS) collation for distribution to Managers.
- Attendance on weekly project meetings.
- Ad-hoc project support as requested
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not English.
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and manage Engineers’ calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
- Administration Experience