Catterick Garrison, United Kingdom
Up to £12p/hr PAYE
8 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Project Administrator.
You will deliver the workshop processes that enable vehicles/assets to be efficiently repaired. Working closely to support the workshop Supervisors and as part of a multi-skilled team, you will co-ordinate and expedite activities in the workshop to assist in making the most efficient use of workshop staff, space and parts.
- Liaising with Supervisors to support with administration activities related to workshop delivery.
- Liaising with internal (eg planning, I&RM, Customer Services) and external stakeholders to expedite workshop activities.
- System administration – ERP, safety near misses, asset management, quality, Learning Management System (LMS)
- Educated to Level 2 in National Qualification Framework (NQF) as a minimum (GCSE grade C or above, level 1 National Vocational qualification (NVQ), Level 1 diploma)
- Full UK driving licence
- Experienced or competent user of ERP system (e.g. Baan, SAP, IFS) would be advantageous
- Competent and experienced user of the Joint Asset Management and Engineering Solutions (JAMES) system would be advantageous