Oundle , United Kingdom
£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
Techniche Global is supporting a global manufacturing business to appoint a Project Buyer. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, you will liaise with buyers and suppliers to ensure that materials to support the project are ordered and expedited to meet the requirements of the project. You will work closely with the purchasing team to ensure that supplier capability and capacity is managed appropriately.
- A background in procurement, preferably in a project environment.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the project / business.
- A proficient communicator and able to leverage suppliers appropriately.
- Ideally CIPS qualified (desirable)
- Proficient in MS tools (Excel, Word, Outlook). MS Project and PowerPoint would be an advantage.
Please APPLY NOW for further details.