Home Based with EMEA Travel, United Kingdom
£48,000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Home/Remote Based with extensive travel across EMEA. Reporting to a UK regional office in Hampshire.
£45,000 - £48,000. Plus Company Benefits.
Techniche are working with a Global Engineering organization who are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their international projects team.
This role will be liaising with colleagues, offices and projects across Europe and the Middle East.
The role will be supporting the management of contracts for the Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industry. Working within a multidisciplinary team of engineers, it will be responsible for the on-time delivery, budget and quality of projects.
As well as supporting the execution of projects the role will also assist to manage all customer expectations to deliver projects on time, cost, quality and stakeholder satisfaction. This role will be a critical link with the Engineering and Supply Chain to ensure the efficient management of projects.
There will be a heavy amount of travel involved in this position. Liaising and visiting customer sites and company offices across the EMEA region on a regular basis.
- Evaluating and assessing the optimal project execution approach
- Onsite customer and supplier visits
- Building long term relationships with clients / representatives.
- Anticipate customer needs and being available to assist with those needs
- Fulfill customer requirements effectively and efficiently
- Attending client meetings face to face across all regions
- Liaising with sales, procurement and involved disciplines
- Assist in the preparing the “Project Execution Plan” at the start-up of the project and keeping it monitored to assure proper execution.
- Together with Project buyer, assist in preparing a “Project Procurement Plan”
- Together with Project QC Manager, assist in preparing a “Project QC Plan”
- Review inspections and tests plan prepared by QC engineer
- Assuring proper coordination with Procurement, and QC responsible for the project.
- Working with engineering to resolve any technical issues.
- Assist report periodically a Project Review with Projects Director
- Smooth process of execution with customer satisfaction
- Positive fulfilment of project (Price, Delivery, and Quality)
- Maintain and improve continuously the projects positive cash flow
- Assure or improve projects on-time performance
- Following actively and responsively any warranty issue till get resolved.
- Work with accounting department to resolve Account Receivables issues.
- Strive for cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage Project positive cash flow through timely sub-contracting and invoicing plan.
- Preparation of engineering documentation such as P&ID’s, PFD’s, mechanical, electrical and instrument data sheets, RFQ’s, Material Requisitions
- Submitting and obtaining approval of client submit documentation
- Reviewing / approving sub-contractor documentation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industrial and site experience serving in the Refining / Petrochemical / Power / Oil & Gas industries
- Demonstratable track record of delivering relevant projects on time, cost, quality and stakeholder satisfaction
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID.