Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits
12 days ago
Project Engineer – Electrical Mechanical
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus, health care, life assurance & corporate benefits
Techniche are supporting a Global Technology Engineering organisation with appointing a new Project Engineer at their Technical Centre in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. This role will be working on global Oil & Gas projects with state of the art engineering & technology applications.
- A background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a design or project engineering based capacity
- A background in the Oil & Gas / Offshore / Petrochemical sector
- Ideally exposure to skid mounted electro-mechanical systems
- Previous experience with sampling and/or blending systems would be helpful but not required
- Exposure to metering, instrumentation or measurement systems devices is not essential but desirable
- Support the Commercial team, providing design and technical expertise to ensure accurate quotations, control expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Handle any allocated contract from initiation to completion. Initiation and verification of designs to provide the least cost solution meeting agreed specifications and applicable standards.
- Generate specifications to ensure that individual components meet the demands of the agreed specifications and performance within the system and that the system as installed on site performs as required
- Work alongside project management to Schedule and monitor all phases of production and fabrication, define project tasks and resource requirements
- Provide Mentoring and Development of existing engineering team.
- Provide direction and support to personnel assigned to specific phases or aspects of project
- Support Preparation/completion project documentation
- The role may require practical technical support for equipment being manufactured in the factory, before, during or after installation on site.
- Additional responsibilities as required.