400/day OUTSIDE IR35
about 1 month ago
Working with a leading company in camera and detection systems, the Project Manager will support the deployment, implementation and full lifecycle project management across the Manchester region.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a diverse range of projects which could involve anything from solutions touching upon environmental, traffic safety and critical security projects. You will also plan and define the work schedule for each project, making sure all the right contracts and resources are in place.
This is an initial 12 month contract with further extension or permanent position potentially available. Pay rate available is £350-400/day dependant on experience.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of NEC3 or JCT forms of contract
- Prince2 or APMP qualified Project Manager with a working knowledge of CDM and project Health and Safety
- Proven experience of project management of technical solutions ideally including turn-key solution delivery to clients.
- Analytical problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong global project experience and enjoys working with distributed teams
Full UK Driving License and willingness to travel are essential.
Further details will be discussed at application stage.