Plymouth, United Kingdom
£45.25 p/hr PAYE
about 2 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Project Manager to lead the planning, management and delivery of the Oxygen Overhaul Workshop programme to ensure that the customer requirements (both internal end user and funding customer) are adequately delivered and any time, cost or quality trading is appropriately agreed ensuring value for money is delivered.
Principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- Accountable for delivery of programme to the baseline schedule/cost and performance in line with project and business success criteria.
- Accountable for planning and monitoring the programme (profit & loss); agree plans with the Sponsor and submit/present regular Monthly Review Reports indicating any deviations and corrective action taken.
- Commitment to and the ongoing monitoring of programme baseline (cost / schedule / risk).
- Controlling project costs such that the programme outputs are provided within the agreed budget.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and dependencies within the programme and identifying external dependencies on other Programmes, Projects, Resource or Environments.
- Establishing governance arrangements for the delivery of the programme, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with the company Business Management System.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- A degree in engineering / project / construction management or a related field
- A postgraduate qualification is also desirable, as is membership in a professional body;
- Experience: Demonstrable experience in a Project Management position;
- NEC Contract management
- Ideally APM qualified preferably to Registered Project Professional (RPP).