Plymouth, United Kingdom
£35 - 45/hour
4 months ago
Working with a leading engineering and defence provider, the Project Planner will join the marine division who are focussed on a large ongoing MOD submarine contract.
Supporting the Senior and Lead Planner you will utilise your experience to ensure the quality and accuracy of the project schedules and project requirements are met.
- Develop & maintain schedule(s) (in P6 and/or Microsoft Project)
Liaise with the PMO Senior Planner for Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) updates, ensuring the interdependencies are clearly identified.
Maintain project baseline data and ensure that strict configuration and change control is employed.
Develop and update individual network programmes, deadline dates & plans to meet all Project requirements in conjunction with internal Project Managers & MoD stakeholders (if appropriate).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Current SC or DV clearance
- Must be British-born due to the project being within ITAR.
- Significant knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Project and Word) and Primavera P6 of MS Project
- Professional working knowledge of project management and planning software tools
Further information will be provided following your application.