Plymouth, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Project Secretary.
General duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Typing letters/reports
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Taking telephone calls
- Liaising with hiring managers
- Receive and direct visitors and client
What do I need to do the role?
- You will need good communication skills - written and verbal as well as good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer focus
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent experience and to be educated to GCSE level C including English and Mathematics (this must be stated on your CV).