Home Based in Denmark, Denmark
DKK 490,000 – 737,000 per annum
9 months ago
Home based anywhere in Denmark
Occasional office visits to Copenhagen, Denmark
DKK 490,000 – 737,000
10% Annual Bonus
Techniche Global are supporting a Global Industrial Automation Engineering organisation in appointing a new Proposals Engineer for a Senior Level post.
This role will be responsible for the bidding process for large, complex proposals which include Industrial Automation, IT services, Solutions, Design & Manufacturing Engineering Services.
The role will be Home / Remote based with occasional visits to company offices or customer sites across the country.
It will be responsible for the bidding process from initial contact through to award/signing. This role will have a particular emphasis on trading terms, commercial terms whilst still having high engineering & technology content. It will be responsible for validating and endorsing the technical solution within the Proposal.
- Minimum 5 or more years’ experience in Industrial Automation, Process Control Systems, PLC / SCADA Control systems
- Applicants from either an Engineering or Proposals/Pre Sales will be considered, but this must be from within an Industrial Automation environment.
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with both internal and external customers
- Has demonstrated experience of working in a high pressure environment whilst being able to keep focus on the end goal.
- Creative thinker who uses initiative and drives process improvements
- Mandatory to have a BSc in Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent engineering experience
- Strong broad automation background
- Proven skills in defining automation solutions and costing for technical projects
- Commercial flair to support Sales in winning proposed projects
- Fluent in Danish or Swedish
- Fluent in English
- Work with Sales to assess and respond to engineering, consulting, project and support services opportunities
- Work to pre-defined SLAs
- Close cooperation and communication with customers, Sales and Field Engineers/Consultants, to explore, understand and define the functional requirements ensuring we expand and maximize the opportunity.
- Understand the customers application needs and be able to scope a conceptual design for Engineering solutions, including but not limited to Field Engineering Projects
- Prepare technical and commercial quotations to meet the needs of the customer but also be compliant with our internal policies, financial goals and expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to expand the scope of services requested by incorporating the full portfolio of Company Automation offerings
- Provide regular feedback on activity status to the assigned Sales Account Manager, Business Unit Leads Local Country Management and Proposal Manager
- Comply with the Quality Management System.