Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
£24.00 - £27.62 per hour PAYE (£45,000 - £51,700 per annum equivalent)
4 months ago
Quality Engineer (Automotive Connected Car)
39 Hours per week
Cranfield R&D Site based
£24.00 - £27.62 per hour PAYE
(£45,000 - £51,700 per annum equivalent)
Techniche Global have a contract assignment available for an experienced Quality Engineer with Automotive industry experience.
This role will initially be for a 3 month period, then extended on a rolling basis.
Working within the R&D group of a Global Automotive Brand this role will focus on Quality Improvement of Connect Car services.
- Degree qualified
- Experience in Automotive Engineering or similar industry
- Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, ppt, word)
- Preferred (not essential) knowledge of connected car services in the automotive sector
- Support Market Quality investigations for connected car
- Provide technical support for offshore call centre team
- Utilise analytical tools to identify trends & triage concerns
- Utilise & Enhance MS Azure OMS Queries to debug & Triage concerns
- Lead regional operations in case of major incident
- Extract logs from Vehicle ECU & coordinate with supplier
- Generate reports & Share with members locally & Globally