Oundle, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Techniche Global is supporting a global manufacturing business to appoint a Quality Engineer. You will be metrics driven, able to produce monthly reports on key quality metrics, risks to the business and cost of quality savings.
- Dealing with Goods Inwards inspection (product and documentation)
- Manage returns
- Root cause analysis
- Process improvement
- Supplier Audits.
- Must have a background in quality control / management.
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Proficient communicator, working at all levels both inside and outside the business.
- Qualifications in quality would be preferred.
- Proficient in MS tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge/expertise in continuous improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, 8D (root cause) analysis would be beneficial.
Please APPLY NOW for further details.