Romsey, United Kingdom
£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Techniche Global are supporting a Global Manufacturing organisaiton based in Hampshire with appointing a Quality Assurance Manager. The role will be responsible for the Company QMS (Quality Management System), leading a team of 3.
Based at the company’s UK HQ and main manufacturing facility the organisation have recently implemented a large-scale Microsoft Dynamics 365 system with integrated QMS.
To ensure the QMS is compliant to the requirement set out by ISO standards within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems.
Overseeing and ensuring the manufacturing provide customers with consistent and reliable products that are ‘fit for purpose’. Whilst also managing and improving quality awareness and quality control on the shop floor.
Drive continuous improvement through key metrics
Manage the quality department, providing guidance and support to all levels of the company. Including coaching, training & development of team members/direct reports.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the QA team and staff members
- Manage and have ownership of the company QMS
- Oversee and take ownership of regulatory impact into the QMS
- Report to board directors for Quality objectives
- Manage all external audits
- Be accountable for quality control within production (through delegation)
Essential Experience Required:
- ISO Related Qualification
- Audit Qualification or comparable experience
- Quality Management experience or certification/qualification
- QMS management experience
- Microsoft product experience
- Minimum 5-7 years QA experience
- Exposure to leading individuals or teams
- Medical Device Industry or product exposure
- Manufacturing exposure
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX experience