Fareham, United Kingdom
£25-45k (OTE, uncapped commission, car allowance + benefits)
4 months ago
Location: Segensworth PO15 5TU (With Home/Remote Flexible Working)
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (OTE, uncapped commission, car allowance + benefits)
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is after more freedom and wants to achieve ambitious goals without any boundaries or limitations.
Techniche has achieved phenomenal successes over a relatively short space of time. This has been a result of seizing every single opportunity regardless of size, potential or sector. Any business is good business.
This vacancy requires a motivated and driven individual who has a passion for Business Development. It is essential that any applicants enjoy the process of approaching new customers and building respected business relationships. (Be honest with yourself, if you don’t, then we have a Delivery role available)
You must be motivated by success. With success comes amazing benefits from Techniche.
What we can offer?
- Zero Boundaries. No demarcation. No minimum fees. No restriction on markets. Mixed desk.
- Up to 50% Permanent Commission. 20% Contract Commission.
- Growth opportunity. Grow your desk & utilise Resourcers & Delivery Consultants to enable you to grow quicker, further & faster.
- With a great infrastructure and support consultants you can grow your Recruitment Career.
- Efficient Systems (Cloud based IT, Automated CRM with no need for manual notes)
- A Slick Working Environment & Flexible/Remote Working
- Minimal Reporting, A Flat Management Structure… Less meetings & less paperwork.
Year 1 OTE: Minimum £45-60k (all targets hit)
Year 2 OTE: £55-75k
Year 3 OTE: £100k+ (utilising company resourcers)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive smart and relevant Business Development.
- Secure short-term, quick conversion opportunities through smart & robust sales techniques.
- Develop, build and grow longer term strategic opportunities.
- Research & develop new business.
- Engage with clients at all levels.
- Attract, source and secure potential candidates.
- Understand and interpret clients & candidates situations & requirements accurately.
- Achieve & Exceed Targets
- Operate to superior levels of quality, service & delivery (upholding the Techniche 5 Star Google Review Status)
Essential Experience, Qualifications & Abilities:
- 3-5 Years Recruitment Experience.
- Experience of identifying, developing & achieving new business.
- Ability and knowledge of sales strategies and techniques within Recruitment.
- A background in meeting financial sales targets.
- A Positive, Proud and Passionate approach to Recruitment.
- Fantastic team working ability, collaborative nature & personable attributes.
- A strong self-starter who takes pride in excelling at all tasks & achieving goals.
- Tenacious & Driven to succeed at all tasks.
Who are Techniche:
Techniche are an established Recruitment Consultancy that specialise in supporting Technology, IT, Engineering & Manufacturing organisations with a complete recruitment service across all skills. Covering Permanent Recruitment, Professional Contractors, Temporary Workers & Agency Personnel.
We support all sizes of organisations and touch on a wide variety of industry sectors. Including Defence, Marine, Medical Devices, FMCG, Oil, Gas & Energy to name a few.
Our approach is to partner with Technology, IT, Engineering & Manufacturing organisations. But to support these clients with full coverage recruitment, not just Technical. We support all vacancies including Operations & Head office functions such as finance, procurement, customer services, sales and administration. We also have a robust and effective supply operation for blue collar, shop floor and production personnel including drivers and operatives.
The Techniche view is that we specialise in our Clients, enabling us to represent them for all their positions; Technical or otherwise.
Package & Benefits:
Pension, sick pay
Flexible working policy
State of the art equipment – laptop, dual screen, sit-stand motorised desk etc.
Modern, slick office with breakout area, dedicated kitchen
Free parking, accessible location with walk-able train links
Office deli/café within our Office Centre
Free tea, coffee, soft drinks & snacks
Ad-Hoc staff outings (weekly/fortnightly/monthly); Dinners, boat trips on the Solent, recreational days out.
Summer & Winter staff parties & ad-hoc team building events