Ipswich, United Kingdom
22 days ago
Techniche Global is working with a Marine Manufacturing organisaiton based in Ipswich. The company have a vacancy for an experienced Customer Service Sales Coordinator to assist with parts sales via their e-commerce, website and phone order line.
This role will require an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual to respond to customer queries with speed and accuracy.
This is an incoming sales role, with no cold calling or business development. However it is essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, with confidence managing sales & ordering conversations.
- 2+ years working in an order, customer service or internal sales role
- Experience of working in a B2C environment (dealing with consumer customers)
- Strong telephone skills with experience of working on the telephone in a professional environment (i.e. call center, customer services etc)
- IT literate, able to operate order systems, deal with order queries via email, operate web portals to process incoming e-commerce orders.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive nature
Full details of the role:
- Provide excellent customer service to the customer experience through efficient and effective communication
- Develop professional and productive relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers through effective and timely communication.
- Maintain an accurate and prompt parts identification service.
- Maximize every opportunity to up and cross sell through dealer network.
- Ensure the timely and accurate ordering of parts ensuring regular communication is followed up with the customer and throughout the process, frequently updating the customer on the status of their order.
- Back order management: ensuring that customers are kept fully informed of the status of their order.
- Ensure all stock transactions are up to date & maintain parts library to ensure stock levels and correct and reflect on the live system.
- Ensure all paperwork & systems are maintained and up to date.
- Be involved in parts pricing reviews to ensure parts are competitively priced at dealer net and RRP.
- Support the daily process of dispatching of parts orders to dealers and end customers with correct paperwork (commercial invoices and international export papers)
- Support the sale of obsolete and current part stock via e-commerce opportunities and other third-party sales.
- Identify opportunities to develop and promote Parts services.