Poole, United Kingdom
£30,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is a Global Leader in the Oil & Energy Industry and they are seeking to appoint a Sales Engineer to join their team in Poole, Dorset on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales or Account Manager to be a part of a dynamic team and be responsible for producing quotes and recommended spares lists for the Marine aftermarket team, handling all customer related activities before handing over to the projects to the Execution team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and timely submission of quotations and recommended spares lists for the Marine aftermarket
- Work closely with External Sales Engineers, Execution, Marine department to maximize the support we give to their customers
- Attend customer queries and provide solutions. Assisting in getting orders for spare parts.
- Recommended spares creations
- Assist the order execution to solve any technical, commercial or financial issues
- Interact with customers and meet them where necessary
Skills & Experience required:
- Customer facing/interacting role within Engineering or Technical environment
- Capable of managing technical and commercial aspects of international sales
- HNC/HND or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, engineering or technical discipline
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to read and understand both electrical and mechanical engineering drawings.
- Degree level qualification in engineering or science.
Position: Sales Engineer
Location: Poole, Dorset
Industry: Oil & Energy
Rate: £30,000 - £40,000
Start: Notice Dependant
To be considered for the position, applicants must be fully eligible to live & work in the UK without restrictions.