£450 - 650/day
about 1 year ago
The role of the SAP Fleet Operations Consultant will be a key role in the SAP functional team, reporting directly to the Head of SAP Applications.
This will be an initial 3 month contract with view to further extension. The role will be inside IR35 with Umbrella as an option.
You will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Enterprise Asset Maintenance modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces (Fiori, iMRO, Works Manager) to meet the business needs
Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the Asset Maintenance modules/solutions of ECC6 (Plant Maintenance & Production Planning).
- Configuration, support and business process knowledge of Asset maintenance, MRO 1 to 4 processes.
- Configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces (Fiori, Work Manager, iMRO) and the processes and data it supports.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A detailed knowledge of SAP Asset / Plant Maintenance solution
- Relevant experience in Asset Maintenance (PM, PP) and Fleet Operations.
- Understanding of SAP Flexible and Production Planning configuration
The role will be subject to security clearance and therefore candidates will be permanent UK residents who have worked in the UK for the last five years.