£500 - 535/day
9 months ago
A SAP Finance Lead is required for a multi-national engineering and defence company based in Portsmouth. This role will be remote (home based) for the initial 5 month duration.
The SAP Finance and Solutions Lead will be responsible for delivering on the integration and user interface through the design, configuration and analysis of the SAP FI-CO modules/solutions
Your role will enhance SAP functionality and will form a critical role to the SAP organization as the finance solution lead.
You will work closely with customers and deliver SAP Solutions in the FI-CO (inc Treasury) modules of ECC6.
- Ensure the integrity of the SAP FI-CO configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces and the processes and data it supports.
- Configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (Project/Systems/Finance/Timesheets/ Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/HR).
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 Years of hand-on SAP FI-CO solution lead, configuration and support experience.
- 2 year of hand-on SAP Project Systems, configuration and support experience
- Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP and Finance related solutions required to deliver the service.
Candidates with current SC security clearance will be preferred however it is not mandatory to have clearance to apply.