Portsmouth, United Kingdom
£450 - £750/day
10 months ago
Working with an renowned engineering and defence company, the role of SAP Procurement and Supply Chain consultant will be a key role in the development of the SAP functional team.
With expertise in SAP Materials Management functionality and in particular MRP elements including the use of Long Term Planning & Logistics Information System (LIS).
- Support for user acceptance testing (UAT) and responsible for the resolution of system defects identified
- Preparation and delivery of end user training materials
- Technical system cutover & data migration support
Skills and Experience Required:
- A detailed knowledge of SAP ERP Materials Management
- Evidence a strong track record in use of project management methodologies and possess good analytical skills.
- Demonstrable success in delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain erp transformational programmes, with strong Inventory/Purchasing/Logistics solutions technical experience and knowledge.
Understanding of integration of 3rd party stock optimisation and forecasting tools with SAP would be of advantage.
The role will be subject to security clearance and therefore candidates will be permanent UK residents who have worked in the UK for the last five years.