Telford, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
We have a new requirement for a Semi Skilled Mechanical Fitter to join a multinational engineering services company, working in Telford.
You will cover the inspection, servicing, repair, maintenance and overhaul of vehicles/equipment and electrical equipment including diagnostic. Carrying out vehicle examination to meet production requirements.
- Carry out work to the required standard and specification as detailed
- Undertake diagnostic repair and inspection processes on vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure that time cards are filled out correctly daily.
- Completion of vehicle documentation and test certificates and reports.
- Maintain the requirements of COSHH, Health & Safety and other statutory regulations.
- Consult Supervisors regarding any problems affecting the repair process, especially when additional work is deemed necessary.
This is an initial 3 month contract, temp to permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
If you have the required skills and experience, APPLY NOW!