London, United Kingdom
£382 - £467 PAYE (+ Holiday & Pension)
8 days ago
Techniche has a number of 12 month contract assignments available with a large financial banking institution for an experienced Procurmrnet Professionals that have experience within the banking and finance sector.
These assignments will be supporting a program of contractual change across all suppliers to the bank. Due to regulatory change specific clauses and contracts will require resolution and remediation to allow for the inclusion of new divestment clauses which are driven by new regulatory standards.
This is a home / remote based role. Occasional travel for meetings may be required (once a month to various different offices such as London, Sheffield, Birmingham etc – this is all very flexible)
The roles will require the experience of a Senior Level Buyer who has financial institution experience. The roles will be primarily reviewing contracts and working with suppliers to negotiate and remediate contractual changes, new clauses etc. Commercial negotiation experience is essential.
Experience in the banking and finance sector is essential. Ideally with some form of regulatory change experience (for example GDPR contract change would be a similar transferrable level of experience)
- Extensive Procurement background
- Financial services experience (Banking etc)
- Any experience of regulatory change programs such as GDPR, Data Privacy or more advanced banking regulatory change such as EBA regulations RAF OCiR, and other regulatory programmes such as Schrems or EBA regulations.
- Procurement experience and good understanding of contract remediation requirements and escalation management
- Solid understanding of the major business lines within HSBC, its structure, culture and operating constraints.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills