Plymouth , United Kingdom
£45 p/hr Ltd
3 months ago
Techniche Global are working with an Engineering Defence company to recruit a Principal Engineer. The role is to support a major infrastructure upgrade and modernisation programme within Devonport Royal Dockyard for the design and build of major new facilities over the next 5 years to support the Ministry of Defence.
- Communication and liaison with the Design Leads, Design Houses and UAG/XUAG
- Day-to-day identification and integration of the interfaces between the facility system design packages
- Resolving interface issues between different systems
- Agreeing and articulating how the design packages will deliver the capability functions. Capture of the design concepts within an overall Facility layout by interfacing with the discipline leads and Users.
- A degree in an appropriate engineering discipline eg. Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Chartered Engineer, registered with Engineering Council, or working towards.
- Submarine maintenance production engineering experience in a Dockyard environment; (Preferable)
- Knowledge of process optimisation and human interface management; (Essential)
- Experience of developing Concept of Operations (CONOPs) / procedure management information; (Essential)
Candidates must be able to obtain SC Clearance.