Lewes, United Kingdom
£45,000 - £55,000 (+ Annual bonus, healthcare & pension)
11 months ago
Senior Control Systems Engineer
Salary: £45-55k (+ Annual Bonus Scheme)
Benefits: Private Health Care, Company Pension Scheme
Techniche are working with a Special Purpose Engineering organisation in Sussex. This organisation specialize in the design, engineering and manufacture of large special purpose machinery for customers globally.
Each project and system is bespoke with a unique specification from customers. The scope for the PLC & HMI Control Systems is often large and complex.
With substantial Research & Development activities the organisation is constantly growing and advancing their systems, designs and machinery capabilities.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Control Systems Engineer to join the company and lead the conversion of specifications into functional completed Control System solutions (PLC, HMI & Electrical systems). Interpreting the customer requirements for Control System functionality within the Special Purpose Machinery project. The remit of the role will be full specification, design, hands on software development, electrical design, implementation, testing and commissioning.
- Extensive Control Systems Engineering experience (+7 yrs)
- Recent hands on PLC software programming experience
- Proven ability with generating and defining User Requirement Specifications & Functional Design Specifications.
- Bespoke Control Systems Design ability
- Electrical Design Experience
- AutoCAD Electrical knowledge
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC’s is essential
- Knowledge or experience with Mitsubishi PLC’s would be advantageous