Malvern, United Kingdom
£45 - 60,000
17 days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced FPGA Engineer to join an industry leading Defence company in Malvern. Worcestershire.
You will work as part of high calibre Software/RF System team, responsible for designing, implementing, and testing of navigation, cryptographic or DSP devices. You will be working on a variety of high-tech, interesting projects, given autonomy to make your own decisions and manage your workload effectively.
- Implement complex system algorithms and interface in model-based environments.
- Be responsible to Project Design Authority for all firmware related activities
- Specify and Develop FPGA/ASIC solutions
- Ability to write and debug VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with simulation or synthesis tools e.g ModelSim, Synplify, Vivado, Quartus etc.
- Experience of design and implementation of high-speed Digital Processing Solutions and systems in FPGA
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or similar
Security Clearance will be required up to SC level although current clearance is not a must.