Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 months ago
This is for an initial 6 month contract however the project has scope well in to 2023. Initially you will be remote based with flexible work arrangements available post restrictions lifting.
Pay rate: Up to £48/hour Umbrella or PAYE £37.12ph + £4.48 holiday accrual + £1.11 pension – total gross - £42.71/hr. The role is inside IR35.
The work comprises of a number of interrelated projects and the role purpose is to assist and support the Lead Design Engineers in the delivery of project scope, which includes: a suite of defueling tools & equipment, a Test & Training Rig (TTR), dockside HVAC and a safety justification for the facilities' use.
• Complete work packages including the update of documentations and CAD drawings incorporating changes and checking the outputs are aligned and consistent with the design intent.
• Prepare work packages for design review and handover
• Check and maintain lifetime records
• Write reports and close out technical queries and data requests.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of engineering works, e.g. civil works, mechanical handling, mechanical or electrical systems / services.
• Have effective writing and presentation skills
• A proven track record in completing work packages in a highly regulated environment.
Preferentially, but not mandatory, the candidate will have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline.