Andover, United Kingdom
5 months ago
The Senior Process Engineer will help define the process strategy for manufacturing and support its’ implementation for an innovative Automotive Electric Vehicle programme.
This is a key role in the business for an exciting new project where a background within the automotive industry is key.
- To set the process strategy for manufacturing and support its’ implementation
- Utilise manufacturing/assembly process knowledge to identify, prioritise and coordinate engineering activities
- Layout of new equipment to best optimise space and efficiency
- Plan, coordinate and control all engineering project activities
- Planning, developing and implementation of all tooling, jigs & fixtures for manufacturing
- Excellent process knowledge and experience of New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Experience in fully automated manufacturing assembly lines
- Experience of working with ISO9001, TS16949 standards
- Bias within semi-conductor/packaging processes.
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive APQP process would be beneficial
You will work closely with internal teams and external customers so some infrequent travel may be required. Further information to be discussed at application