Plymouth, United Kingdom
£44,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Techniche are working closely with a Global Manufacturing Marine organisation based in Plymouth. Due to continue growth, the introduction of new premises and launching of new product concepts, the organisation are seeking a Senior SHE Business Partner.
- Provide front-line leadership to the SHE department
- Lead the provision of a comprehensive SHE service to the business units, providing guidance and support to the managers on all SHE matters.
- Lead the promotion, delivery and auditing of SHE policies and programmes in the workplace and ensure business units are legally compliant.
- Leading the front-line promotion of a positive health and safety culture in all areas of the company through shop floor involvement and development of the Safety Champions & Reps
- Leading the front line support to business units with the root cause analysis, corrective and preventative (CA/PA) measures of accidents, incidents and near misses
- Compilation and review of safety and environmental management systems in line with accredited standards (ISO 14001/ OHSAS18001 & latterly 45001 once aligned and accredited)
- Leading the completion of independent safety and assurance audits in line with an agreed programme
- Assist business units to comprehensively close out findings of internal and external audits (CA/PA)
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Accurate and on time S, H & E reports and statistics
- Lead the promotion and use of S, H & E policies and procedures in conjunction with Line managers.
- Lead the development of company S, H & E objectives, policies, procedures and standards
- Member of IOSH, minimum Grad(IOSH)
- Demonstrable history of working within a manufacturing / or similar industry (manufacturing, production, or highly regulated; marine, rail, defence etc)