Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 months ago
We are currently seeking a Sharepoint Consultant who will take the role of Digital Workplace Contractor for a leading defence client based in Portsmouth.
The role will be initially remote based for the foreseeable future with flexible work arrangements available longer term.
You will be responsible for successful migration of content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 platforms.
Familiarity with Nintex Workflow and Forms is essential, as is the knowledge of Sharepoint versions from SP10 to SP19.
- Responsible for Best Practice Methodology of SharePoint implementation
- Responsible for performance of SharePoint estate
- Responsible for implementation of suitable architecture in various scenarios
- Managing and configuring Document and Records management features
- Managing site level policies
- Managing upgrades and patching
SC clearance or ability to obtain UK security clearance is also required. Current live SC clearance would be extremely beneficial.