Plymouth , United Kingdom
£24.82 p/hr Ltd / £19 p/hr PAYE
4 months ago
Rate: £24.82 p/hr Ltd / £19 p/hr PAYE
Duration: 6 months initially
Techniche are working with a UK Defence Contractor to appoint a Site Controller.
- Previous experience in a construction related role, managing the construction site traffic and on-site logistics.
To ensure the following is controlled on site;
- Control of all vehicles and visitors to the construction site
- Log the details of all vehicles and visitors to site.
- Escort visitor to site and give guidance to visitors.
- Secure the entrance to the site and welfare during non-working hours.
- Inspections of the exterior fence/hoarding for security breaches.
- The notification of the emergency services in the correct manor that is relevant to the site.
- Ensure the site and welfare stays well light for work.
- Ensure that the organisations health and safety policies are implemented and followed.
- Maintain fire points, muster areas and equipment.
- Creating and maintaining an information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
- Understand and use correct procedures for the delivery and unloading of materials on site.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- First aid at work construction,
- Traffic Marshall,
- Fire Marshall,