London , United Kingdom
9 months ago
We have a new opportunity for a Site Operative to join a leading defence company, working within the emergency services training department. Supporting the London Fire Brigade Training Contact, you will assist with the operations of the fire house. You will provide support to the Site Technical Staff in the delivery of Operational and Servicing functions, ensuring all Team Policies and Site Procedures are being worked too at all times. This will include:
- Ensure all requirements of the Site Maintenance and Course Delivery Schedules are achieved.
- Assist with maintaining the facility and its auxiliary building in a clean, tidy and serviceable condition.
- To contribute to ensuring that the relevant contract KPIs are consistently met.
- Actively Safe Guard the Attitude of the Team and support Management and fellow Team Members in their Duties and Tasks.
- Ensure correct use and maintenance of PPE.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times for all Employees.
- Accurately complete Pre-use Checks / Compliancy Routine Checks / Maintenance and Defects Reports of equipment, using Team processes.
- Ensuring equipment is cleaned fit for purpose and stored safely and securely after use.
- Set-up of the Training Apparatus at the DTF sites so that training may be delivered to schedule.
Forklift licence (counterbalance) is desired but not essential.
This is a 3 month rolling contract, hours of work will be 7am – 4pm (Mon – Fri).