Bristol, United Kingdom
£55 per hour LTD
8 months ago
Location: Home/Remote based with 1-2 days per week visiting a Bristol office
Locality: Must be located within 2-2.5 hours from Bristol
Rate: £55 per hour LTD
Duration: 6 Months
Techniche are supporting an advanced Engineering Technology organisation with appointing a Software Developer on a 6 month assignment. This is a Defence Technology project.
Applications will be reviewed before the Christmas break, and interviews will be scheduled for the new year. A late January or Early February start is expected.
- Developing web applications with:
- Proven application of DevOps practices, techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development in an Agile environment
- Experience developing server side applications using:
- Hibernate/Relational Databases
- An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
- Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
- As would experience of Radio Communication systems.
Responsibilities / Duties:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
- Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
- Documenting technical design and code
- Full-stack software design and implementation
- Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.