Home Based / Remote Working, United Kingdom
£55.00 per hour (Home Based)
3 months ago
Software Engineer (Full Stack) (x2)
Location: Remote / Home Based (Full IT setup for remote working)
Security Clearance: Client to provide BPSS (2 weeks processing)
Rate: up to £55/hour
Duration: Anticipated 6+ months initially
Techniche are working with a UK Defence Contractor to appoint a number of Full Stack Software Engineers for various Critical Defence Technology Systems Projects. These roles will be home based and a full remote IT setup will be provided. The client will also provide base line security clearance for the assignment.
Specialised experience in either:
- Developing web applications with:
Proven application of DevOps practices, techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development in an Agile environment
- Experience developing server side applications using:
- Hibernate/Relational Databases
- An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
• Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
• Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
• As would experience of Radio Communication systems.
This assignment will be part of a quickly expanding, friendly team looking for enthusiastic people to bring new ideas, grow and improve with us. Join us as we pioneer Agile methods delivering complex and interesting solutions. The difference new Software Engineers will make as our team grows, we want to help and learn from each other in a supportive and relaxed environment with the main aim of delivering high quality software products. Everyone’s opinion counts and you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark on this ground-breaking project.
Responsibilities & assignment brief:
Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
• Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
• Documenting technical design and code
• Full-stack software design and implementation
• Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.