Gillingham , United Kingdom
3 months ago
Techniche are supporting an engineering technology company to appoint a Stores Assistant in Kent.
You will support routine stores activities such as goods issue/receipt, stock take etc.
- Receipts in ERP system
- Creation of requests for quotes, approvals/acceptance of quotes
- Expediting orders/quotes
- Filing/archiving, creation of work orders for repair
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, expediting, etc.
- Receipt of
- Creating Stock Counts, Creating Stock Maintenance checks
- Providing weekly update reports to internal and external customers
- Update periodic reports for distribution
- Working in an industrial manufacturing environment/Warehouse
- Supply chain or maintenance planning
- Data Entry
- Must be able to use Excel
- This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client’s plant safety requirements. The position may require the lifting and transporting of components and boxes up to 40 pounds in weight without assistance from others.