Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
£15.00 per hour PAYE (+ Holiday & Pension)
3 months ago
£15.00 Per hour PAYE + Holiday Pay
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Techniche have an opportunity for an experience Stores Operative to work on a long term assignment at an advanced R&D facility in Milton Keynes.
- FLT licence – minimum of 4T.
- Some experience in a Stores/Goods Inwards & Outwards environment
- Experience of using computer packages in day to day work
- Be able to manage and prioritise their own workload, with guidance from the Stores Team Leader
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Receipt of Goods In & Out, to include unloading of test vehicles and parts in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal departments to advise of parts arrival
- Pick parts from Stores for use by department.
- Learn bespoke ERP/MRP computer systems required to fulfil this role
- Support the Team Leader to meet Stores KPI’s to ensure performance of the department
- Support section management to maintain Health & Safety
- Work with the team to help identify opportunities to improve efficiency and capture knowledge