Poole, United Kingdom
£10-£11 per hour
11 months ago
My client is a Global Leader in the Oil & Energy Industry and we are seeking an Administrator to join their Supply Chain team in Poole, Dorset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to be a part of a well-established engineering business and be responsible for day to day administration of the department including;
- Provide support with transition to the new ERP system; this will involve manual data entry and other supporting activities
- Provide assistance to the buyers with obtaining of supplier qualification documents whilst maintaining an accurate log of qualification status at all times.
This position will also contribute to overall success of projects and department with duties evolving and developing over time depending on how the appointed person picks up new skills and seeks to add value to the team.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Excellent computer skills
- Organized and methodical approach with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good general standard of education required with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Any Administration experience within an Engineering or Supply Chain environment is advantageous
Full details available on application.
Role: Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Poole, Dorset
Industry: Oil & Energy
Salary: £10/hr - £11/hr
Length: 3 months initially