Bristol, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join a leading Engineering Defence company.
You will perform a range of admin and clerical duties, delivering commitments to agreed levels of quality, time and to schedule. The role requires a thorough understanding of department processes and procedures, undertaking initial investigations into problems, producing statistical summaries
- Undertake a range of clerical and administrative duties within a department to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Process a wide range of documents and information received from a range of sources, including reconcile records to ensure accuracy of data and the system
- Identify and carry out initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages, involving statistical information, document control or physical stock control
- Collate and extract data and produce routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
- Build relations with stakeholders, customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, eg placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
- Previous clerical/administration experience
- Able to work independently, understands the priorities and deadlines within the department or area, personally commits to work originators delivery times and prioritises own work load to meet deadlines.
- May be required to give instruction to others relating to the work, systems and procedures.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!