Stoke Gifford, United Kingdom
£85 - 100,000
17 days ago
The Technical Lead will be at the forefront of high profile IT Virtualisation projects for a leading engineering and defence company.
You will be responsible for setting out the engineering strategy for next general technical solutions, overseeing the delivery of projects and leading customer relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Communicate Programme and Solution Objectives and delivery requirements to all engineering teams
- Define and deliver a progressive roadmap of engineering activities
- Provide technical leadership for a large group of multi-disciplinary engineers to ensure that suitably skilled capabilities are effectively assigned to all development activities.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to oversee large multidisciplinary teams and to be able to engage senior stakeholders up to board level.
- Ability to demonstrate successful delivery on complex, large scale IT Hardware and Software programmes.
- A passion for technology, to utilise emerging technologies where possible.
- Ability to produce technical roadmaps that deliver on price, quality and expectations.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake security clearance checks prior to starting employment or have current security clearance in place.