Cranfield, United Kingdom
£16.01 - £18.41 p/hr PAYE
29 days ago
Working for a leading automotive manufacturer we have an opportunity for a Technical Officer/Engineering Co-ordinator on a 12 month rolling contract.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers in line with the engineering and design information released by the team
- Utilise the company’s internal Bill of Materials engineering system to provide accurate information.
- Creation and issuing of design engineering release notes to other departments
- Resolve queries and support the Design department, following company procedures.
- Bill Of Material experience is useful but not mandatory as full training will be provided.
- Able to plan and manage own workload, highly organised & understands importance of meeting deadlines.
- Can demonstrate ability to perform with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
The role will pay a PAYE basic hourly rate of £16.01 plus £2.40/hr holiday accrual with a total gross rate of £18.41/hour. Salary equivalent circa £32,500 p/a.